the alarm bells are ringing in my head.
apparently i am not ashamed enough and need to start publishing half-naked before/after shots of myself to get my ass to the gym.
- weight: 70kg
- breakfast: 1 mochaccino
- lunch: 8 pcs of sushi (instead of the ordered 6 cos the chef thought that giving me 2 extra pieces would win him a phone number. it takes 4 extra pieces, buster.)
- dinner: steamed broccoli/baby carrots with butter and garlic pepper + rice + countless mini potato rösti + mushrooms sautéed with onions, garlic and turkey ham + Mauritian seafood stew (never cook with a friend when you’re both hungry)
- dessert: 3 scoops ice-cream
- weight: 70.5kg (mutha*blip*blip*blip*blip*blip*)
- breakfast: weetabix choc + whole milk (that’s right, whole, full cream, delicious milk)
- lunch: rice + chicken curry + broccoli, carrots, water chestnuts and bell peppers in hoisin sauce
- dinner: 2 tbsps of rice (i kid you not) + potato quarters from curry + leftover lunch vegetables
- dessert: 3 lemon white chocolate cookies (one has to keep tasting each batch, yes? no?)